1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3-13 months.
- Park Pointe is a cat friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- An underground parking spot is included with your home at Park Pointe.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
"Many luxuries at an affordable price that beats everywhere else."- Carl G.